Unfortunately, scuffs and chips are a part of everyday
driving. Someone carelessly opening a door in a car park
can dent your pristine bodywork. But is it worth losing
your motor insurance policy no-claims bonus for a small
repair?Using exact paint matches and a sophisticated Toyota approved process, the repair technician will restore your Toyota to help keep it in immaculate condition.
Your Toyota approved body shop or repair centre will expertly repair small dents, scuffs and scrapes.
It’s the intelligent way to help maintain the value of your Toyota – and your pride in its immaculate condition.
PROTECT YOUR TOYOTA – AND YOUR NO-CLAIMS BONUS
• Professional repairs for minor scratches, dents, chips and scuffs
• Completed quickly and effectively at a Toyota approved bodyshop or repair centre
• Does not affect your no-claims bonus
• Up to 30 days to register your claim
• Helps preserve the appearance of your Toyota
• Can help maximise the resale value of your Toyota
WHAT DOES TOYOTA COSMETIC REPAIR INSURANCE COVER?
• Scratches, scuffs and dents up to 300mm in length and 3mm deep
• Stone chips up to 15mm in diameter and 3mm deep
• Covers vulnerable panels including front and rear valances
• Professionally repaired to immaculate standards
Please note: This brochure is only a summary of the cover provided. For full details of cover please read the policy document terms and conditions.
HOW TO PURCHASE
What vehicles are eligible for Toyota Cosmetic Repair Insurance?
New and used privately and company owned cars up to 5 years old at the policy start date are eligible. Panel vans are excluded. Must be bought at time of purchase with your car from Grandons.
Any queries give us a call on 021-4858333, or email email@example.com
HOW TO CLAIM
When you become aware of any minor damage, this must be reported within 30 days by contacting the Claims line on +353 91 545 989 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Claims team will talk you through the simple steps to assess your claim and arrange your repair.
Please note: Any after-market repair may vary from an automotive factory finish which is machine sprayed beyond human capacity.